Effective date: 2022-09-05
3. Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Examples of Cookies we use:
5. Use of Data eVet technology limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
8. Disclosure of Data We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
9. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
11. Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
15. CI/CD tools We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
18. Children's Privacy Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.